I interviewed the illustrious Cellski for Thizzler. You can read the interview here. Unfortunately, the following excerpt didn’t make the cut:
My friend Willy, who has actually written about you a bit, waited on you twice at Mel’s Drive-In.
Is that right?
He’s a big fan of yours, and he thought it was hilarious that you requested no bacon and no hash browns, but you’ve got an album called Canadian Bacon and Hash Browns.
[laughs] That’s my favorite spot to eat. I go there damn near once a week. Just for the soup though. Chicken noodle. It’s the best soup I’ve ever had in my life.
Which location do you go to?
Mission Street. It’s the only one I go to. All the other ones are racist. People are always like ‘why the fuck you go to Mel’s?’ I explain to them I only go to the one on Mission Street.
- paultheking likes this
- citiesofdope likes this
- flockapella reblogged this from perfectionisperfected
- ladymisskate likes this
- clevernothings likes this
- defenderofyourface likes this
- maxxaxe likes this
- willystaley reblogged this from perfectionisperfected and added:
- willystaley likes this
- kingjaffejoffer reblogged this from perfectionisperfected and added:
- perfectionisperfected posted this